Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Sunday, August 2, 2009

259

Well, official weigh in this morning was not pretty. And of course I delayed starting the calorie counting yet again. But overall today could have been worse, food-wise. My food choices were less than stellar...but...I didn't eat too much so I think calories were probably not all that bad. I consider it a victory when I don't binge and also don't feel deprived.

Didn't exercise today, as I'm nursing a tight calf muscle and don't want to risk next weekend's 3-Day training walk (13 miles). So I did some good stretches and light housework, then practiced some yoga poses. At least I'm going to bed tonight with a clean kitchen, empty dishwasher and empty laundry basket - that's a great feeling! My mind feels relaxed and uncluttered this evening, a recipe for a great night's sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment