Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In and Bed Update

My first Wednesday Weigh In is here!  Today's weight is.....drum roll please.........................

240.6!

Sigh.  After bouncing around in the 239's for several days, the scale decided to hop up today.  Oh well, I know it is probably related to the high sodium foods I've snacked on over the past few days.  I'm hoping the scale will read 238 next Wednesday!

As for the bed, well, all I can say is...I'm IN LOVE with this thing!  I'll be honest, the first night was a little rough.  The mattress was pretty stiff, not at all like the floor model that we tried at the store.  The salesman told us it might take a few days to break it in and suggested we walk around on it after it arrived, which I did, but apparently it wasn't enough because I tossed and turned all night and woke up with a worse backache than I had the day before!  On day 2, I walked around on it some more before bed and slept better, and last night I did the same.  This morning I woke up well rested and pain free after 7 hours of blissful, comfortable sleep.  Ahhhhh. 

Yay for memory foam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment