Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Still Messing Around With The Blog Format

Yes, I've chosen yet another template.  I just can't seem to choose one that makes me happy, and my lack of HTML prowess means I can't do much reorganizing to the templates that are out there.  But not for long...I'm officially registered for a day-long HTML class at Temple in February!  And that's one of my 2010 goals checked off too!

In other news, I got home from work today to find an unexpected package from Amazon.  Apparently I pre-ordered the book Angry Fat Girls last September, and it was just released a few days ago.  Yippee!  I am so excited to read this book - Frances Kuffel, who wrote Passing for Thin, also wrote this book.  I loved Passing For Thin and found her story incredibly inspiring.  I'm hoping this book is as good as the last.

1 comments:

Jules - Big Girl Bombshell said...

Oh The HTML class will help and confuse at the same time but once you get the hang of it, you will enjoy it..

Hadn't heard of that book. Will have to check it out.

Post a Comment