Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Friday, November 13, 2009

Biggest Loser: Shay

I don't know about all of you, but I watch The Biggest Loser every week for inspiration.  The determination, the courage and the honesty shown by the contestants, well, it just about makes me cry during each episode.  These folks dig deep!  My favorite person by far this season is Shay - she has a mountain of weight to lose as well as many personal problems to overcome, but she battles her demons with intensity and dedication, and takes such pride in the positive changes she's made.  This week, I was so devastated to learn that she was voted off the ranch - and there was no update provided at the end to show her progress at home.  So for those of you who are wondering how she's doing, here's a video from the NBC website as well as a before and after comparison.  Made me cry all over again - she is an amazing woman.  Keep up the great work Shay - we are all rooting for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment