Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quickie

Crazy busy week, not much time for a real post, so I'll leave you with 3 quotes that I have taped to my computer monitor to keep me focused.  All of them are related to things that I struggle with - obsessing over past failures, wanting instant results and letting myself get discouraged when I encounter difficulties in my journey.  Enjoy!

Don't look back - you're not going that way

Change happens over time in repeated attempts

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Jill -- You got me listening to Two Fit Chicks and a Microphone. I was just checking out their website, and listed under the newest podcast (Episode 5: Help for the Holidays), you are listed as one of the Blogger News Contributors ! YAY! OK, well, I haven't actually heard the podcast, but now I'm looking forward to it to hear what they had to say about your blog.

Props to you and your blog ! Go, girl !

Post a Comment