Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mini-success

Tonight I had yet another work-related celebratory event to navigate - and I am proud to say that not only did I manage not to exceed my calorie goal, but today's overall calorie count was the lowest of the week!

I managed the evening by staying far, far away from the snack table, and leaving when my parking meter expired - a perfect excuse to cut out before I drank too much and lost my willpower.  That should be it for the work events for quite awhile, phew!

1 comments:

Deepa said...

Good job Jill!! Its so hard to keep away from the celebrations!
I have been kinda bad the last 2 days, and I haven't worked out since Wednesday..booo. Its ok..gotta get back up on that horse. This week I've been bad for sure!

Post a Comment