Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Calling All Readers!

Today marks exactly four weeks since I began blogging regularly! I’m pleased as punch with this milestone, as past blogging attempts have not lasted beyond a day or so. I expected to have some fun with this blog and maybe learn a thing or two about myself, but I wasn’t prepared for just how helpful it has been to keep me motivated and honest! Having a place to document both successes and struggles has become such a crucial part of this project that I think it would feel like losing a friend if I were to stop now.

So in that spirit, I’d like to use this post to recognize everyone that reads my posts and say thanks for bearing witness to my journey! Up to this point my entries have been completely selfish – I only write about what I’m interested in, or what I’m feeling at the moment.  I still plan to cover those topics, but I’d also love to write some posts in response to reader requests – what would you like to read about? Are there any activities you’d like me to try and report back on?  I’m always willing to be anyone’s guinea pig! Are there any topics you’d like to see on a regular basis, maybe a weekly series?  Is there anyone out there who would like to do a guest post on a topic close to their heart?

Feel free to leave a comment with your requests, or email me directly at shrinkingjill@gmail.com.  Hope to hear from you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment