Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Friday, December 18, 2009

Every Challenge Could Have Paradise Behind It

I have been struggling with my food intake for the past several days.  I haven't binged, but I haven't been making wise choices and have definitely not been eating mindfully.  Today in the car I was listening to a Blues Traveler song and the lyrics really resonated with me - I think I needed a reminder that changing my habits will not be easy but there's a reward at the end if I persevere:

Stand

The answers are getting harder and harder
And there ain't no way to bargain or to barter
But if you've got the angst or you got the ardor
You might faint from the fight but you're gonna find it
For every challenge could have paradise behind it



1 comments:

Natasha said...

Girl, I found your blog because people were clicking on the link to get to mine... I am so excited to have found someone going through a journey like mine! Wahoooooo! Lets keep in touch, lady!

<3 <3 <3

Post a Comment