Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Monday, December 7, 2009

Milestones!

I hit a couple unexpected mini-milestones today:
  1. The scale read 249 this morning, which means I am finally below 250 pounds.  Woohoo!
  2. I am wearing pants and a sweater that definitely DID NOT fit 6 weeks ago.  Double-woohoo!
Yesterday I spent a few hours going through my closet as well as several boxes of clothes in smaller sizes.  I found 4 pairs of work pants & 2 pairs of jeans that fit me now, as well as a couple sweaters.  And!!!  And!!!!!!  I now have a small stack of clothes that are TOO FREAKING BIG! 

Life is good :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great!!! Now, if you want my advice, take those clothes that are too big, and get rid of them! You won't have the temptation to slip into them when you're having a "fat" day!

Jill said...

Thanks Karen! Great idea - I should get them out of the house pronto!

Post a Comment