Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Thursday, February 18, 2010

100th post!

Today is my 100th post!  I wish I had some exciting wisdom about the number 100, or an inane fact such as "I've also eaten 100 salads since I started blogging", but alas I don't have the attention span to count that high and wouldn't even have realized that today was my 100th post if Blogger.com wasn't counting them for me.  But much like my fitness program, I'm both surprised and pleased that I've stuck with it so long.  It's been a fun ride, I've met some great new people and learned a lot about myself.  So thanks to everyone out there that reads my ramblings!

In lieu of wisdom or facts, I'll just share a Youtube video that will hopefully give you 100 belly laughs: Poo Chi (thanks to Greta at Big Bottom Blogger for sharing!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment