Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Week's Challenge...

This week I am traveling for work and am somewhat at the mercy of others during two meals per day (I've already decided to opt out of group dinners this week and hit the hotel gym instead).  Yesterday was my first day on the road, and I had a nice lunch at the airport (glass of wine, dark leafy green salad and a very small pork taco with black beans).  Dinner was a cup of miso soup and two sushi rolls.  Lots of water.  No workout, but got a good amount of walking around the airport at both ends.

This morning...well I'm here on my computer staring at the goodie basket thinking 'where can I hide this thing'.  The contents are as follows: 1 can honey roasted peanuts, 1 can salted cashews, 1 can pringles, 1 snickers bar, 1 bag peanut m&ms, 1 bag plain m&ms, 1 package oreos, a package twizzlers and 1 bag goldfish.  Geez, can't a girl get a break???

So far I haven't caved and I feel pretty strong - but I think I'll put them in the closet anyway.  This week's challenge will be leaving the basket intact - I'll report back on Friday night!

Oh - one more thing - I can't wait to work out tonight - they have the coolest treadmills and bikes here - each one has an individual TV screen and an iPod dock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment