Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Beck Diet Newsletter

Still on the road!  My team and I are staying at this amazing hotel on the lower coast of New Hampshire - normally my employer wouldn't pay for resort-style accomodations but because this isn't tourist season in New England the rates are dirt cheap - so we are travelling in style this week!  Had a great walk yesterday morning before work, enjoying the cool ocean air and looking at all the gorgeous flowers popping up.  Last night's dinner was, unfortunately, too much food.  Sigh.  I felt icky this morning when I got up. 

When I checked my email last night I found the latest Beck Diet Newsletter.  It's almost like they knew I was on the road and needed some inspiration!  I can't say enough good things about this book - when every other diet book on the planet is telling you that you can eat what you want and still lose weight (yeah, right), the Beck Diet tells it straight and provides real tools to help change long-standing habits and behaviors.  I hope you get as much out of the latest newsletter as I did!  Check it out HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment