Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good News/Bad News

The good news is...my hip feels a lot better after a week of not running.  And last night I rode my bike to and from Rena's studio, where I did a 45 minute workout with weights followed by an hour of yoga - 2.5 hours of exercise in one shot! 

After I came home I puttered around the house, took a shower and went to bed.  During this time I noticed a twinge on the outside of my left knee.  Hmmm. Fast forward to the middle of the night, when I got up to pee....bigger twinge.  Borderline pain.  This morning?  Not good.  I'm writing this now with an ice pack wrapped around it after taking 3 ibuprofen.

Here we go again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment