Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bed of Nails?

I came across a cool blog this evening: The Everything Yoga Blog.  And the second post I read reviewed a yantra mat.  Apparently this mat is not for asanas, but rather for lying on and relaxing.  I've seen photos of these mats in Yoga Journal but this is the first time I've ever read a review.  I'm intrigued!  Has anyone else out there tried one of these mats?  What was your experience?

And speaking of yoga, there's a 2-hour special on PBS this Wednesday (April 7th) about the life of Buddha, narrated by Richard Gere.  Click here for more information and local listings.  I can't wait to watch this - already set my DVR!

3 comments:

Yantra Mat USA said...

Hi Jill!
Glad you discovered the Yantra Mat! Please check out our Testimonials page (http://yantraway.com/use/testimonials), and our Press page (http://yantraway.com/yantra-way/press) to read more REAL reviews (nothing was paid for!).
The medium mats are on sale now through April 17 only - $20 off!!
Let me know if you have any questions - press(at)yantraway.com

Jill said...

I'm sold! Just ordered two - one for myself and one for a friend - will let you know how we like them!

Anonymous said...

Hi – we handle the PR for The Yantra Mat! I just wanted to let everyone know that currently if you use the code “RELAX” at the checkout on www.yantraway.com, you will receive 20% off your mat. Enjoy!

Post a Comment