Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Monday, April 5, 2010

Off to a Good Start

Today is off to a good start - I got up early and hit the treadmill, showered, and then packed a yummy breakfast and morning snack (2 slices of whole grain bread, almond butter and a mango).  Lunch will be sushi and a salad at Whole Foods, YUM!  After work I have a training session with Rena.  In order to get in all the workouts for my triathlon training schedule as well as keep up with my strength training and yoga (and have a social life!) Mondays have now become a double workout day so I can take Friday off.  I've been doing it for a couple weeks and it really gets the week off on the right foot.  Tomorrow night I'll swim to give my legs a break - there's a really nice pool at the local community center that I've been itching to check out. 

Don't have much else to say today, so I'll leave you with a link to a great website I found this weekend - the Stand Up and Eat blog from the Cooper Institute. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment