Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Monday, April 26, 2010

FRUSTRATED!

This weekend I decided to switch to a Wordpress blog, and use a hosting service to allow me more freedom to customize.  Unfortunately I am way undereducated on webhosting and transferring domain names!  Although I've been researching how to make this happen without too much stress I've been unsuccessful.  Many apologies if you've tried to reach my blog and gotten a 404 page (or if this happens over the next few days)!  Hopefully by next weekend I'll be up and running properly on Wordpress...

In other news I am traveling this week on business - have resolved to eat well and exercise - so far so good!  No Wednesday weigh-in this week, though.  But I promise to weigh in next Wednesday and post some progress pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment