Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

Be the change you want to see in yourself - Shrinking Jill

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

It's a happy morning here in Shrinking Jill's house, because I hit a new low this week!

238.4!!!!

Woohoo!  That's a 2.2 loss from last week.  I'm very pleased :)

This morning, however, I can't seem to find a pair of spring pants (it's going to be 90 today!).  I have bins and bins of smaller clothes all over the house and I know they are somewhere in one of those bins...but alas I have to leave for work in 15 minutes and it doesn't look good.  I'll write more later, but in the meantime I'm going to look for something to wear!

Update 4:38 pm - I found the pants I was looking for and even had time to iron them before I left for work - yippee!!!  When I got to work I opened a new jar of almond butter (the natural kind with a layer of oil on top) and spilled it all over my freshly ironed pants - BOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh well.  They were really too big for me anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment